Sunday, April 20, 2008

custom roles do not wok

I tried setting custom roles in a DMR model.
The feature is a total screw up. It just simply does not work.
The roleValue() function does not return an error when I set the role string to something dummy... a role that does not even exist. If just did not return anything.
This would be OK.
The bigger problem is that even when I set it to a proper role type that was created in the model it still does not return anything.

Conclusion: forget custom roles, at least for DMR.

ps My understanding is that DMR was the only kind of model where custom roles should be used at all.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this awasome news for us. Get your outdoor storage needs organized with a backyard Garden shed in wide variety of metal, plastic and wood material with any home style and garden view..if you live abroad and want to get garden shed in Newzealnd you will be also see here Garden shed Nz. For more visit my page

    ReplyDelete
  2. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd certainly appreciate it.
    fnaf 4
    vex 3

    ReplyDelete